A professional development program to maximize your potential and the value of the real estate assets you manage.
IREM ED provides the knowledge essential to the practice of real estate management – covering the core competencies for maximum performance of investment real estate.
Your Choice. Your Pace. Your Program.
Take a course in the manner that best suits your needs – where you want it, how you want it, when you want it.
Learn within timeframes under your control….in the classroom, in four-week, instructor-led online offerings, or self-paced with interchangeable modes of e-reader, online, and mobile.
Design a learning path that will fulfill your desires and aspirations…take courses to earn an IREM credential or simply for the knowledge and experience you’ll gain.
Why IREM ED is unique…let it work for you...
1. Gain a career partner
2. Cover core competencies
3. Choose from convenient delivery options – classroom, instructor-led online, self-paced
4. Learn from trained faculty who are seasoned practitioners
5. Continue the discussions in virtual communities
6. Earn an IREM credential that can get you additional business and compensation
7. Learn outside the classroom by making connections through local chapters
2013 IREM Austin Classes - please confirm dates on the national site or with the Chapter Office
Marketing & Leasing Course (MKL406) March 6 & 7 $590 (Candidate)
- $735 (non-member)
Investment Real Estate Financial Tools (FIN402) May 6 & 7 $590 (Candidate)
Ethics for the Real Estate Manager (ETH800) September 10 $175 (Candidate)